Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Perspective

I have thought a lot about aesthetic and dream like memory, transitioning sequences. However in order to create more vivid imagery for cells and areas where the subject spent a lot of time, I need to have more dimension and look at using models.

Previous students Bendik and Jesper obviously worked together well and spent a lot of time in the planning, architecture and construction of their spaces. Technically these guys are excellent, however my themes are quite deep and respective of these two animators I am trying to present very serious and sensitive experiences. Their work is admirably very light hearted and fun. However, in my work I am looking for something emotionally hard hitting and even somewhat frightening.

I do admire the time they spent together constructing and designing their environments. And I am definetly interested in this for the design of my subjects cells.

http://bendik-jesper.blogspot.co.nz/


No comments:

Post a Comment